Computational Electromagnetics Links
- Applied Computational Electromagnetics Society (ACES)
- An organization supporting the development, validation, and distribution of numerical EM modeling codes.
- Unofficial NEC Home Page
- Numerical Electromagnetics Code documentation and information.
- Unofficial NEC Archives
- Numerical Electromagnetics Code (NEC) Source Code and Executables.
- Available EM Scattering Programs
- Thomas Wriedt's list of available electromagnetic scattering programs.
- Internet Finite Element Resources
- A guide to finite element codes available over the internet.
- J. Mackerle's Bibliography of Finite Element Books
- A searchable bibliography of finite element books and conference proceedings published worldwide from 1967.
- This site has been created for the free distribution of electromagnetics software and related information. This related information includes relevant conference information, a list of other EM sites, and a user-defined searchable directory of people working in the EM field.
- Journal of Electrostatics
- A source of information relating to electrostatics.
- Computational Electromagnetics Laboratories
- Government and University CEM Laboratories.
- A mailing list for discussion relating to the Numerical Electromagnetics Code (NEC).