4000 Enterprise Dr.
Missouri University of Science
Rolla, MO 65401
Electromagnetic Compatibility Links
- IEEE Electromagnetic Compatibility Society
- This organization provides and promotes EMC-related publications, standards, and conferences.
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Society of Australia
- A non-profit technical society to promote electromagnetic compatibility throughout Australia and the region.
- GEMCAR Project
- A three-year collaborative research project to develop guidelines for EMC modeling of automobiles.
- A worldwide, non-profit, professional organization certifying engineers and technicians in telecommunications and electromagnetic compatibilty
- Electrostatic Discharge Association
- This organization provides information and promotes standards relating to ESD.
- Electrostatics Society of America
- This organization deals with all aspects of electrostatic phenomena.
- Electromagnetic Fields and Human Health
- A review of laboratory and epidemiological evidence relevant to the issue of whether static (direct current, DC) magnetic or electric fields cause or contribute to cancer (or any other health problems) in humans.
- CDRH Medical Device EMC Program
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration - Center for Devices and Radiological Health
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
- EMC Group
- University of Oklahoma
- Center for the Study of Wireless Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Technical University of Hamburg-Harburg
- EMC Group
- University of York
- Applied Electromagnetics Research Group
- University of Florida
Lightning Research Group
University of Clemson
The Applied Electromagnetic Group (AEG)
The National Taiwan University
Electromagnetic Compatibility Laboratory
- A mailing list for discussions relating to EMC and product safety regulations
- A mailing list for discussions relating to signal integrity
- A mailing list for discussion relating to electrostatic field problems