- Thesis: Developing a methodology to predict scaling of EMI radiation when similar subsystems are added to form a larger system.
- Estimated Graduation Date: July 2018.
- Advisor: Dr. David Pommerenke.
Projects at Missouri S&T
- Scaling of EMI in networking equipment with multiple subsystems.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) noise profile evaluation and mitigation for networking equipment.
- Characterization of ESD Risk for wearable devices.
- Identification of likely soft failure locations using Current Spread Scanning which visualizes the current spread after an ESD to a PCB.
- Evaluation of Ferrites and Nano-crystalline materials for their ability to suppress common mode noise for G-Fast applications.
- B.E 2012, Priyadarshini College of Engineering-Nagpur University, India.