- Topic: TBD
- Estimated Graduation Date: Dec. 2018
- Advisor: Dr. David Pommerenke
Projects at Missouri S&T
- ESD immunity prediction of D flip-flop in ISO10605 standard using a behavioral modeling methodology. (with Bosch)
- Heatsink radiation prediction up to 40GHz by near field using Huygens principle. (with Huawei)
- Passive Intermodulation (PIM) source identification using vibration modulation method. (with Huawei)
- ESD current investigating on kindle display panel.
- Asymmetric E-field coupling to H-field probes.
- MSEE 2016, Missouri University of Science and Technology, Rolla, US.
- BSEE 2012, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, Chengdu, P.R. China