- Estimated Graduation Date: August 2018
- Advisor: Prof. David Pommerenke
- Channel Emulator Based on FIR Filters (Cisco): Applying optimization techniques (GA and PSO) to emulate a desired channel (both through and x-talk),
- Data Analyzing of some Electrostatic Charged Experiments (ASHRAE): Effect of environmental condition (i.e. temperature and humidity), human activities (walking, sitting, etc.), time decay on electrostatic charge and discharge voltage.
- Passive Intermodulation Distortion
- M.Sc, Electrical Engineering, Amirkabir University of Technology (Tehran Polytechnic), Iran, Jan. 2013
- B.Sc, Electrical Engineering, Shahed University, Iran, Sep. 2010