Phone: 314 717-7441
- Low and high frequency performance characterization of the multi layer ceramic capacitors for decoupling and DC blocking applications.
- Advisor: Dr. Daryl Beetner.
- Estimated Graduation Date: Fall 2018
- Measurements of PCB S Parameters, SPDR and trace surface roughness
- Low Frequency Magnetic Field Shielding
- On-Chip Power Distribution Network (PDN) Modeling Using PEEC Method
- Physics-based SPICE Model Reduction From a Large Scale PEEC Model
- Measurement and simulation of EMC aspects related to cable harness (crosstalk, immunity testing)
- Radiated Emissions (RE) measurements according to CISPER 25 Standard
- Total Radiated Power (TRP) measurement and prediction
- BSEE 2013, Tbilisi State University, Tbilisi, Georgia
- MSEE 2015, Missouri University of Science and Technology, Rolla, MO, USA